Table of Contents
Forms for New Employees
- For non-Canadian citizens, produce your passport and current Canadian visa / work permit to Munk School Finance Office at 1 Devonshire Place. Ensure the visa states your eligibility for employment.
- Provide a signed copy of your appointment letter/employment contract.
- Fill out the U of T Employee Information Form (for USW Casual only) [pdf]
- Fill out the Payroll Bank Authorization form for Direct Deposit [pdf]
- Fill out the Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1 – Federal) [pdf]
- Fill out the Ontario Personal Tax Credits Return (TD1ON) [pdf]
- Obtain UTOR ID and email account
- Obtain U of T library card
- Obtain access to Basecamp
- Download Weekly Update Form [doc] to be submitted on Basecamp (“Weekly Staff Reports” section) every Friday
- Administrator to request keyfob by emailing Lucinda Li
Postdoctoral Fellow Engagement’s Information
- Postdoctoral SOP [pdf]
- Postdoctoral Fellow Information Form [pdf]
- Postdoctoral Fellow’s Supervisor Form [pdf]
Request for Access Forms
- Network Access Request Form (1 Devonshire Place only)[pdf]
Important Phone Numbers
- Ron Deibert (office): 416-946-8916
- 315 Bloor reception: Khrystyna: 416-946-8929
- 315 Bloor fax number: 416-946-8877
- 1 Devonshire reception: Penny: 416-946-8900
- 1 Devonshire fax number: 416-946-8915
- Events Assistant: Daria: 416-978-6062
Other Munk Staff
About Ron Deibert
- Bio [pdf] (as of April 2015)
- CV [pdf] (as of April 2013)
- Website: http://deibert.citizenlab.org/
- Book website: http://blackcodebook.com
Hi-Res Images of Ron Deibert
- Image 1 at the Munk School of Global Affairs (black and white – 2.06 mb / 300 dpi) (Credit: Nicolett Jakab)
- Image 2 at Mesh Conference (269 kb / 200 dpi)
- Image 3 at a conference (191 kb / 96 dpi)
- Image 4 at Lincoln Memorial (457 kb / 230 dpi)
- Image 5 on the orange couch (Credit: Dave Chan) (1.79 mb / 72 dpi)
- Image 6 in the turret room (Credit: Paul Eekhoff) (2 mb / 300 dpi)
Citizen Lab Images
- Cities image with caption (801 kb / 1200 x 1200 pixels)
- Newsletter header (56 kb / 600 x 108 pixels)
Hi -Res Munk School / University of Toronto logo
- Munk School of Global Affairs (TIF file / 4.10 mb / 300 dpi)
- University of Toronto (TIF file / 6.57 mb / 300 dpi)
Payroll Schedule and Timesheets
Reimbursement Forms and Instructions
- General Expense Reimbursement Instructions [pdf]
- Reimbursement Form [pdf]
- Reimbursement Form [xls]
- Expense Reimbursement Report Form [web]
Personal Expense Reimbursement: Procedures & Guidelines
Our three-step claim procedure:
- Print and fill out the Travel [pdf] or Non-Travel Expense Reimbursement [pdf] form, as appropriate, and sign where indicated.
- Provide original receipts and boarding passes for all stages of the trip. For missing original itemized receipts and/or boarding passes, please complete the form for Lost Receipts / No Receipts Issued [pdf].
- Mail form and original supporting documents to the Citizen Lab (315 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1A3)
- Reimbursements will not be processed without a signed and completed expense reimbursement form and all original receipts and documents.
- Once we have received all supporting documents, we will begin the claim process. It will take approximately two weeks (10 business days).
- Expenses are paid in Canadian dollars, unless you indicated otherwise in the form, using the Bank of Canada’s prevailing exchange rates.
Claim items clarification:
- Airfare: Provide a ticket or e-ticket and boarding passes for all stages of the trip. Please note that the University reimburses basic economy fare only. Non-economy fares are only permitted for flights over 6 hours in duration and require prior approval.
- Accommodation: Provide an original detailed invoice of guest charges. Charges other than the room rate itself (e.g. telephone charges, room service, meals, Internet access) should be removed from the total hotel bill and added to the respective categories on the claim form.
- Per diem for meals: Please do not claim per diem if meals are provided during conferences or meetings.
- Group/business meals: Please submit original restaurant receipts and credit card receipt with participant names written on the back of the reimbursement form. For more information, click here to read UofT’s full policy and guidelines.
- Honouraria for Guest Speakers SOP
- Honourarium Request for Canadian Residents
- Honourarium Request for Non-Residents